Oh wow, more blog carnivals to educate and entertain you!
Carnival of Family Life, the Snowman Edition. This blog carnival features all sorts of family stuff, along with a bunch of snowcreatures, almost all of which are nearly identical humanoid snowblobs.
Movie Monday blog carnival, 1 December 2008 edition. Since this is the “movie going season” when the best films are released in preparation for the Oscars, this is a timely blog carnival for those of us who seek to spend our movie funds (and time) wisely.
Holiday Spirit blog carnival, 1 December 2008 edition. Filled with lots of holiday-themed essays, as well as one essay that does not fulfill the holiday theme.
Carnival of Horses — the final edition for this year. This blog carnival is a must-read for all of us horse people out here.
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- indefensible. dogs are treated better than this man. twitter.com/thehill/status… 2 hours ago
- the happiest countries are from amerikkka. Most of the top 10 are social democracies, which “believe that what make… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- Japan’s throwaway housing culture, shaped by a once-urgent need to house growing numbers, makes no sense now that t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- RT @techinsider: This bike is a total body workout https://t.co/47WweOpTM3 2 hours ago
- RT @artinsociety: In June 1888, van Gogh caught a coach to the seaside town of Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer, passing these lavender fields, pai… 2 hours ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…