Oh wow, more blog carnivals to educate and entertain you!
Carnival of Family Life, the Snowman Edition. This blog carnival features all sorts of family stuff, along with a bunch of snowcreatures, almost all of which are nearly identical humanoid snowblobs.
Movie Monday blog carnival, 1 December 2008 edition. Since this is the “movie going season” when the best films are released in preparation for the Oscars, this is a timely blog carnival for those of us who seek to spend our movie funds (and time) wisely.
Holiday Spirit blog carnival, 1 December 2008 edition. Filled with lots of holiday-themed essays, as well as one essay that does not fulfill the holiday theme.
Carnival of Horses — the final edition for this year. This blog carnival is a must-read for all of us horse people out here.
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- i'd say i am working for beer money, except that's wrong: i cannot even afford a fucking beer here in fucking norway 7 minutes ago
- RT @DarrenMcclenagh: When Chernobyl drove humans out, wildlife flourished | @GrrlScientist — Medium smar.ws/ckuDN #SmartNews- fas… 9 minutes ago
- nothing like a paycheck to rub your nose in how little value is placed on your work 9 minutes ago
- RT @ParrotOfTheDay: Fischer's lovebirds gather to drink during dry season, Tanzania #ParrotOTD. David Bygott flic.kr/p/7KXzvh https:… 11 minutes ago
- RT @bugdreams: Angry #birds: Crows form mobs that scold dangerous people. RT @GrrlScientist medium.com/@GrrlScientist… 12 minutes ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…