Oh wow, more blog carnivals to educate and entertain you!
Carnival of Family Life, the Snowman Edition. This blog carnival features all sorts of family stuff, along with a bunch of snowcreatures, almost all of which are nearly identical humanoid snowblobs.
Movie Monday blog carnival, 1 December 2008 edition. Since this is the “movie going season” when the best films are released in preparation for the Oscars, this is a timely blog carnival for those of us who seek to spend our movie funds (and time) wisely.
Holiday Spirit blog carnival, 1 December 2008 edition. Filled with lots of holiday-themed essays, as well as one essay that does not fulfill the holiday theme.
Carnival of Horses — the final edition for this year. This blog carnival is a must-read for all of us horse people out here.
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- what a wonderfully funny piece. especially needed during these troubling & serious times twitter.com/bookriot/statu… 4 hours ago
- I just published “Salmon + Salmon = Trout? | @GrrlScientist” medium.com/p/salmon-salmo… 4 hours ago
- RT @GrrlScientist: unusual role reversal: a tiny invasive insect is controlling the species composition & architecture of a forest bird com… 4 hours ago
- RT @manicdee: @ProPublica @GrrlScientist How the USA allowed a person with massive debts to Russian lenders to even sand for presidency bog… 4 hours ago
- RT @JustABrainThing: “Is Climate Change Causing The Mysterious Deaths of Africa’s Oldest Baobab Trees? | @GrrlScientist” @GrrlScientist htt… 4 hours ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…