Oh wow, more blog carnivals to educate and entertain you!
Carnival of Family Life, the Snowman Edition. This blog carnival features all sorts of family stuff, along with a bunch of snowcreatures, almost all of which are nearly identical humanoid snowblobs.
Movie Monday blog carnival, 1 December 2008 edition. Since this is the “movie going season” when the best films are released in preparation for the Oscars, this is a timely blog carnival for those of us who seek to spend our movie funds (and time) wisely.
Holiday Spirit blog carnival, 1 December 2008 edition. Filled with lots of holiday-themed essays, as well as one essay that does not fulfill the holiday theme.
Carnival of Horses — the final edition for this year. This blog carnival is a must-read for all of us horse people out here.
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- if sharks killed as many humans each year as people kill sharks, the human overpopulation problem would begin ease… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 minutes ago
- whoa. lie much? twitter.com/mat/status/900… 8 minutes ago
- RT @mattmfm: Trump appears to be extremely agitated about his crowd size in Phoenix. It'd be shame if everyone retweeted to show his actu… 9 minutes ago
- why is it so hard to get out of bed in the morning? Drumpf Comes Unglued During Rally & Goes Full Racist In Phoenix politicususa.com/2017/08/22/tru… 12 minutes ago
- RT @DSA_Phoenix: We literally stood outside peacefully for 6 hours in 107 degrees without any incident until police tossed tear gas. 16 minutes ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…