Oh wow, more blog carnivals to educate and entertain you!
Carnival of Family Life, the Snowman Edition. This blog carnival features all sorts of family stuff, along with a bunch of snowcreatures, almost all of which are nearly identical humanoid snowblobs.
Movie Monday blog carnival, 1 December 2008 edition. Since this is the “movie going season” when the best films are released in preparation for the Oscars, this is a timely blog carnival for those of us who seek to spend our movie funds (and time) wisely.
Holiday Spirit blog carnival, 1 December 2008 edition. Filled with lots of holiday-themed essays, as well as one essay that does not fulfill the holiday theme.
Carnival of Horses — the final edition for this year. This blog carnival is a must-read for all of us horse people out here.
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- RT @IBIS_journal: We've over 60 great #ornithology presentations at #BOU17TC 28-29 Nov ow.ly/uarF30gsF3O Follow live or catch up when… 1 hour ago
- RT @MoveOn: It's time to enroll! Do not wait! You must enroll by Dec. 15 for 2018 coverage. Sign up at HealthCare.gov. #GetCovered… 1 hour ago
- RT @GrrlScientist: I just published “The Mysterious Origin of the Wandering Eye | @GrrlScientist” medium.com/p/the-mysterio… 2 hours ago
- RT @m_m_campbell: #SixIncredibleThingsBeforeBreakfast It’s not easy being green. How parrots do it. Cool: forbes.com/sites/grrlscie… #birds by… 2 hours ago
- RT @GrrlScientist: completely unexpected: this piece was chosen as @Forbes @SciForbes editor's pick! thank you! #birds #ornithology #conse… 2 hours ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…