Here’s the latest carnivalia for you to enjoy;
Everything Worth Reading, the “And Then There Were TEN” edition. Yes, they included something I wrote, which is not guaranteed, so I am happy about this, of course!
Health & Fitness Articles blog carnival, which is huge, filled with lots of articles for you to read.
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- RT @ForbesTech: Ravens are more cunning than human preschoolers: on.forbes.com/60158scx3 https://t.co/8zTWdQFRNv 23 minutes ago
- How Salvador Dalí’s Mustache Endured Death via @TheScientistLLC the-scientist.com/?articles.view… 27 minutes ago
- RT @ParrotOfTheDay: Fully leucistic yellow-tailed black cockatoo, also at Wamboin @Craigallenabc. David Cook flic.kr/p/3U3hge https:… 32 minutes ago
- The Trail of Antibiotic-Resistant Superbugs Leads Back to the First Land Animals seeker.com/health/medicin… 34 minutes ago
- RT @ParrotFund: Ravens Are More Cunning Than Human Preschoolers: buff.ly/2uyKxf7 by @GrrlScientist via @Forbes https://t.co/cI3fRMV… 43 minutes ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…