Here’s more blog carnivals for you to enjoy, this batch includes my favorite blog carnivals of all!
Carnival of the Vanities, the .. er? issue. This is one of my favorite blog carnivals because it features the best writing of the blogosphere, regardless of topic, so you are always going to run into something interesting to read here.
Tangled Bank, issue 118: Yes We Did Edition. This issue takes the form of Barack Obama’s imagined first science briefing.
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- well, duh! salmon aren’t cattle #salmon #fish idfg.idaho.gov/press/biologis… 4 hours ago
- RT @GrrlScientist: Scientists’ Colorful Quest To Discover How Parrots Became Green #genetics #biochemistry #birds #ornithology https://t.c… 5 hours ago
- oh gawd. really horrible news. wish it could have waited a couple weeks cuz i've not got time to deal with anything more in my life. 5 hours ago
- RT @ChloeAngyal: a grope twitter.com/hansmollman/st… 5 hours ago
- RT @portlandbirder: Further photos of the hybrid Mediterranean / Black-headed Gull at Radipole Lake yesterday. flickr.com/photos/gullsan… htt… 5 hours ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…