Here’s more blog carnivals for you to enjoy, this batch includes my favorite blog carnivals of all!
Carnival of the Vanities, the .. er? issue. This is one of my favorite blog carnivals because it features the best writing of the blogosphere, regardless of topic, so you are always going to run into something interesting to read here.
Tangled Bank, issue 118: Yes We Did Edition. This issue takes the form of Barack Obama’s imagined first science briefing.
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- if sharks killed as many humans each year as people kill sharks, the human overpopulation problem would begin ease… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 minutes ago
- whoa. lie much? twitter.com/mat/status/900… 10 minutes ago
- RT @mattmfm: Trump appears to be extremely agitated about his crowd size in Phoenix. It'd be shame if everyone retweeted to show his actu… 11 minutes ago
- why is it so hard to get out of bed in the morning? Drumpf Comes Unglued During Rally & Goes Full Racist In Phoenix politicususa.com/2017/08/22/tru… 14 minutes ago
- RT @DSA_Phoenix: We literally stood outside peacefully for 6 hours in 107 degrees without any incident until police tossed tear gas. 18 minutes ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…