Here’s more blog carnivals for you to enjoy, this batch includes my favorite blog carnivals of all!
Carnival of the Vanities, the .. er? issue. This is one of my favorite blog carnivals because it features the best writing of the blogosphere, regardless of topic, so you are always going to run into something interesting to read here.
Tangled Bank, issue 118: Yes We Did Edition. This issue takes the form of Barack Obama’s imagined first science briefing.
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- i'd say i am working for beer money, except that's wrong: i cannot even afford a fucking beer here in fucking norway 3 minutes ago
- RT @DarrenMcclenagh: When Chernobyl drove humans out, wildlife flourished | @GrrlScientist — Medium smar.ws/ckuDN #SmartNews- fas… 4 minutes ago
- nothing like a paycheck to rub your nose in how little value is placed on your work 5 minutes ago
- RT @ParrotOfTheDay: Fischer's lovebirds gather to drink during dry season, Tanzania #ParrotOTD. David Bygott flic.kr/p/7KXzvh https:… 7 minutes ago
- RT @bugdreams: Angry #birds: Crows form mobs that scold dangerous people. RT @GrrlScientist medium.com/@GrrlScientist… 7 minutes ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…