Here’s the most recent carnivalia for you to enjoy;
All Things Eco blog carnival, number 24. Okay, I admit it, there is one story there that has particularly piqued my interest based on its title alone; “Dumpster Diving for Charity.”
Festival of Frugality, Veteran’s Day Edition. This is all about frugal living — something that the current economic situation demands from all of us. And no, by frugality, I do not mean reducing the number of pedicures you get from once per week to once every two weeks.
Review Bloggers carnival, 30th edition. This is a collection of reviews of just about everything you can name, from books to consumer product reviews, written by the real consumers.
Carnival of Family Life, Veteran’s Day Edition.
Everything Family, issue 7. This is a more practical everyday life blog carnival about all aspects of family life.
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- RT @ForbesTech: Ravens are more cunning than human preschoolers: on.forbes.com/60158scx3 https://t.co/8zTWdQFRNv 37 minutes ago
- How Salvador Dalí’s Mustache Endured Death via @TheScientistLLC the-scientist.com/?articles.view… 41 minutes ago
- RT @ParrotOfTheDay: Fully leucistic yellow-tailed black cockatoo, also at Wamboin @Craigallenabc. David Cook flic.kr/p/3U3hge https:… 46 minutes ago
- The Trail of Antibiotic-Resistant Superbugs Leads Back to the First Land Animals seeker.com/health/medicin… 48 minutes ago
- RT @ParrotFund: Ravens Are More Cunning Than Human Preschoolers: buff.ly/2uyKxf7 by @GrrlScientist via @Forbes https://t.co/cI3fRMV… 57 minutes ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…