Here’s the most recent carnivalia for you to enjoy;
All Things Eco blog carnival, number 24. Okay, I admit it, there is one story there that has particularly piqued my interest based on its title alone; “Dumpster Diving for Charity.”
Festival of Frugality, Veteran’s Day Edition. This is all about frugal living — something that the current economic situation demands from all of us. And no, by frugality, I do not mean reducing the number of pedicures you get from once per week to once every two weeks.
Review Bloggers carnival, 30th edition. This is a collection of reviews of just about everything you can name, from books to consumer product reviews, written by the real consumers.
Carnival of Family Life, Veteran’s Day Edition.
Everything Family, issue 7. This is a more practical everyday life blog carnival about all aspects of family life.
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- motorists killed 90 parrots overcome by sudden downpour whilst a group of animal lovers saved almost 50 #birds… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 hours ago
- 'my' great spotted woodpecker is back--it's made so many holes in the peanut bag that, at this rate, i expect it'll fall apart by tomorrow 4 hours ago
- RT @WHO: #EnvironmentalHealth: 12.6 million deaths per year are attributable to unhealthy environments. #WHA70 https://t.co/vh85ySJCSa 4 hours ago
- RT @BioLibelula: De los bosques de niebla colombianos y sus secretos más preciados: los hermosos colibríes recientemente descubiertos https… 5 hours ago
- RT @mashable: Ever hear of plastic bottle lamps? Because they're awesome https://t.co/bgxDj0ZnXC 7 hours ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…