Just in time for Sunday, the day where people who should be resting up for a week of kissing their boss’s ass, they instead are indulging their overactive fantasy lives by worshiping
Lord Voldemort The Authority god, we have the Carnival of the Godless, issue 104 — now re-named as the Carnival of the Chimbley, issue number one.
Ah, and here’s another blog carnival, one that I’d forgotten I’d ever contributed to is the Molecular and Cell Biology Carnival, issue 4. This blog carnival focuses on what molecular and cell biology can reveal to us.
The fourth edition of the Book Review carnival, which is filled with LOTS of book reviews — this is handy for you since the holidays are coming, and what’s better than the gift of a book?
And last but not least, the Bobo Carnival of Politics, which is all about .. POLITICS! And the primary topic is the recent election result.
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- My daughter was murdered in a mass shooting. Then I was ordered to pay her killer's gun dealer. motherjones.com/politics/2017/… 49 minutes ago
- RT @BirdNoteRadio: Swifts leave the air only to nest or roost in a cavity. You’ll never see one perched! #WhiteThroatedSwift https://t.co/G… 1 hour ago
- RT @royalsociety: The Selfish Gene (1976) by @RichardDawkins tops our inspiring #scibooks public poll ow.ly/qgTR30dNUuL https://t.co/… 6 hours ago
- RT @callin_bull: In which I share the airwaves with Jay Leno and a biologist who measures how long it takes animals to take a piss. https:… 9 hours ago
- RT @ravenmaster1: https://t.co/mm3jK3nOd8 11 hours ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…