Just in time for Sunday, the day where people who should be resting up for a week of kissing their boss’s ass, they instead are indulging their overactive fantasy lives by worshiping
Lord Voldemort The Authority god, we have the Carnival of the Godless, issue 104 — now re-named as the Carnival of the Chimbley, issue number one.
Ah, and here’s another blog carnival, one that I’d forgotten I’d ever contributed to is the Molecular and Cell Biology Carnival, issue 4. This blog carnival focuses on what molecular and cell biology can reveal to us.
The fourth edition of the Book Review carnival, which is filled with LOTS of book reviews — this is handy for you since the holidays are coming, and what’s better than the gift of a book?
And last but not least, the Bobo Carnival of Politics, which is all about .. POLITICS! And the primary topic is the recent election result.
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- YAY PEOPLE! anerikkkans are master exterminators of #wildlife: looks like the South Selkirk mountain caribou herd m… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 17 minutes ago
- RT @kewgardens: Bamboos are considered to be the world’s fastest growing plants. Did you know that they can grow several feet in 24 hours,… 23 minutes ago
- YAY PEOPLE! more #EndangeredSpecies are on the way out in #Australia! #Aussie new claim to fame? it's the land of (… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 25 minutes ago
- RT @redpenblackpen: Well? You SHOULD be writing. https://t.co/1JsSaTXawN 1 hour ago
- Royal wives may save the monarchy but don't pretend they're role models smh.com.au/politics/feder… 3 hours ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…