The latest carnivalia is now available for you to enjoy;
Carnival of the Blue, issue #18. This blog carnival focuses on marine life.
Carnival of Economics, 14 October 2008 edition. This carnival included something I wrote — about birds! To read what birds can teach us about human economics, along with mountains of other interesting essays about economics, you have to read this blog carnival.
The blogosphere’s answer to Friday Cat Blogging is the Friday Ark, a collection of links to images of animals and animals only.
And the most recent edition of the Carnival of Travelers, November edition — just in time to give me some last minute-pointers for my upcoming trip to Helsinki, Finland! Oh, and there’s other essays there too, so be sure to go there to read about (and help plan) other people’s travels.
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- RT @kurteichenwald: MAGA: ISP's will have right to sell your browsing history to marketers. Red state porn watchers, this means u. 😂 ht… 4 hours ago
- oh good job Drumpf @realDonaldTrump @POTUS murdering innocents & children twitter.com/spectatorindex… 4 hours ago
- RT @VirtualAstro: Current Aurora Oval https://t.co/A25Br6lgjx 5 hours ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: This SCOTUS seat isn't Donald's to fill. Tell @SenatorLeahy opposing Gorsuch is not enough. Dems must filibuster! https:/… 5 hours ago
- RT @NorthLightAlert: It's time for #NorthernLights. G2 storming (KP=6.33) in 53 minutes. N. Europe should get a show. #aurora #Aurorabore… 5 hours ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…