Here’s the latest carnivalia for you to enjoy;
Europe Travel Carnival, 3 November 2008 issue.
The Carnival of the Conservatives, 3 November 2008 edition. Hrm, I’ll bet you can guess what this one is all about.
Carnival of Aloha! is all about .. Hawai’i! And the host seemed to be rather excited about my contribution, too, so that makes me happy, of course.
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- RT @BirdNoteRadio: #TheodoreRoosevelt: The "conservation" president! bit.ly/2pilzzB https://t.co/8T44Onb4Ip 10 minutes ago
- this #journalist’s work helped spark amerikkka's war on leaks that persists to this day sputniknews.com/world/20170430… 13 minutes ago
- Limited gene flow between 2 Bengal tiger populations in the western Himalayan foothills scienmag.com/limited-gene-f… via @scienmag 7 hours ago
- RT @AlongsideWild: Millions of people follow two mega science communicators. Millions. Imagine they did a #FF each week. It would change #S… 7 hours ago
- 100 martial eagles would require a human-free sanctuary the size of a small country #birds #ornithology nrdc.org/onearth/africa… 7 hours ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…