Here’s the latest carnivalia for you to enjoy;
Europe Travel Carnival, 3 November 2008 issue.
The Carnival of the Conservatives, 3 November 2008 edition. Hrm, I’ll bet you can guess what this one is all about.
Carnival of Aloha! is all about .. Hawai’i! And the host seemed to be rather excited about my contribution, too, so that makes me happy, of course.
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- RT @GrrlScientist: Scotland’s Imperilled Red Squirrels Have An Unlikely Ally, via @aberdeenuni & Proceedings of the @RoyalSociety of London… 13 minutes ago
- RT @Birder_Justin: Amazing to see the Painted Spurfowl so well while we were in India’s Ranthambore NP 😁🇮🇳 @Avibase @orientbirdclub https:/… 18 minutes ago
- RT @thaibirding: A few days ago we spent a morning at Krau Forest Reserve #Malaysia this Hooded Pitta was the highlight @zootherabirding @o… 18 minutes ago
- RT @USGS: Wonder what sound these sweet Piping Plovers make? Listen to their song (and 150+ others) here: mbr-pwrc.usgs.gov/id/songlist.ht… https:… 21 minutes ago
- RT @jeremyscahill: This is a huge story on how Kushner allegedly shared information from the President’s Daily Brief with Mohammed bin Salm… 24 minutes ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…