Here’s the latest carnivalia for you to enjoy;
Europe Travel Carnival, 3 November 2008 issue.
The Carnival of the Conservatives, 3 November 2008 edition. Hrm, I’ll bet you can guess what this one is all about.
Carnival of Aloha! is all about .. Hawai’i! And the host seemed to be rather excited about my contribution, too, so that makes me happy, of course.
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- RT @MarcAnthony: Mr. President shut the fuck up about NFL. Do something about our people in need in #PuertoRico. We are American citizens t… 2 hours ago
- Scientists plan to #TakeAKnee to protest police violence against black Americans tomorrow #ScientistsTakeAKnee qz.com/1086849 2 hours ago
- RT @ACLU: The streets belong to the people. We're suing St. Louis for police misconduct against protesters. https://t.co/MksHIBxCPS 2 hours ago
- RT @ParrotOfTheDay: #ParrotOTD 26 Sept: Tepui parrotlet (Nannopsittaca panychlora), Venezuela, Guyana and Brazil. Pic Joao Quental via @wik… 2 hours ago
- RT @MEPFuller: Wow. https://t.co/VOlQHBksPy 3 hours ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…