Here’s the latest carnivalia that has been published in the blogosphere for you to read and enjoy;
Carnival of the Vanities, the Samhain edition.
Tangled Bank, issue #117. This is the “Carnival of the Vanities” for science and medical blog writers.
I and the Bird, issue #87. This blog carnival is all about wild birds and bird watching.
The Friday Ark #215. This blog carnival links to gorgeous images of animals, some of which are accompanied by a story, most of whicjh are not.
The Just Write blog carnival, 31 October edition. This blog carnival focuses on writing and the writing life.
Carnival of the Cities, 29 October edition. There’s plenty here for you to enjoy viraciously and also as suggestions for your own travel adventures.
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- RT @livingiceland: That is something else #Iceland #Myvatn #auroraborealis #godafoss twitter.com/VisitMyvatn/st… 17 minutes ago
- RT @Naturalthings9: Lapland, Finland https://t.co/ZCJIa4uEFF 18 minutes ago
- RT @northAdvALTA: Aurora Borealis seen from Pæskatun #photo taken by Rogelio Sànchez Albusac in the City of the Northern Lights #Alta @Visi… 19 minutes ago
- RT @AESErocks: Why people come from around the world to chase the aurora borealis in Yellowknife thestar.com/life/travel/20… via @torontostar 22 minutes ago
- RT @PeteAFB: From the darkness, light. Thule AB is usually too far north for the #Auroraborealis so when they’re visible it’s a reason to… 28 minutes ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…