Here’s the latest carnivalia that has been published in the blogosphere for you to read and enjoy;
Carnival of the Vanities, the Samhain edition.
Tangled Bank, issue #117. This is the “Carnival of the Vanities” for science and medical blog writers.
I and the Bird, issue #87. This blog carnival is all about wild birds and bird watching.
The Friday Ark #215. This blog carnival links to gorgeous images of animals, some of which are accompanied by a story, most of whicjh are not.
The Just Write blog carnival, 31 October edition. This blog carnival focuses on writing and the writing life.
Carnival of the Cities, 29 October edition. There’s plenty here for you to enjoy viraciously and also as suggestions for your own travel adventures.
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- strange policy position for a sexual predator to adopt twitter.com/green_football… 7 hours ago
- RT @BrianDunning: There is abundant scientific proof that this doesn't work; thus the only tenable defense is that it's religious education… 7 hours ago
- RT @EmmanuelMacron: À Bruxelles, unis avec nos alliés de @NATO. https://t.co/7nyaoI8hki 7 hours ago
- Drumpf & his goon squad are creative about the myriad different ways they damage society motherjones.com/politics/2017/… via @motherjones 7 hours ago
- RT @nypl: A book by a woman for every single day of the year: on.nypl.org/2r18A4y https://t.co/Y2JekQnhHf 7 hours ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…