Here’s the latest carnivalia for you to enjoy;
Carnival of the Vanities, 23 October 2008 edition. This blog carnival focuses on excellent blog writing, regardless of topic. Did you know this blog carnival has been ongoing for six years now?
Carnival of Satire, for those of you who need to read a little snarkiness to start your weekend.
Carnival of Rants, for those of you who take snarkiness a little too far.
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- RT @jimodonnell2: The Science of Everyday Life by Len Fisher — Review | @GrrlScientist medium.com/@GrrlScientist… 11 hours ago
- RT @ParrotOfTheDay: Female gang-gang cockatoo leaves her nesting hollow, Callum Brae, Canberra, Australia. Great pic by Margaret Leggoe htt… 15 hours ago
- the one thing-ONE THING!-that gave me any pleasure & it's now gone. hate #Norway: shitty food, few spices, insanely… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
- just broke my prized #HarryPotter mug whilst cleaning this shithole house. mug cannot be replaced. absolutely livid. 16 hours ago
- RT @ForbesTech: Seven new species of peacock spiders discovered in Australia: on.forbes.com/60128FNhk https://t.co/CPaYUAA8lO 18 hours ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…