Here’s the latest carnivalia for you to enjoy;
Carnival of the Vanities, 23 October 2008 edition. This blog carnival focuses on excellent blog writing, regardless of topic. Did you know this blog carnival has been ongoing for six years now?
Carnival of Satire, for those of you who need to read a little snarkiness to start your weekend.
Carnival of Rants, for those of you who take snarkiness a little too far.
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- RT @TheDailyEdge: So the Republican in charge on investigating the crimes of Donald Trump is also the Republican in charge of the cover-up?… 3 hours ago
- RT @ravenmaster1: https://t.co/t6FksoPHoH 3 hours ago
- RT @SkyNews: #London terror attack: Two dead. Woman pulled alive from the Thames. Suspect shot "multiple times" by police. @KayBurley is in… 7 hours ago
- RT @Reuters: MORE: London ambulance service says it has treated at least 10 patients on #Westminster Bridge. Watch live video: https://t.co… 7 hours ago
- RT @SbExpats: Rusty Patched Bumble Bee Officially Listed As Endangered | @GrrlScientist #bumblebee #bees #pollinator #conservation https://… 7 hours ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…