Here’s the latest carnivalia for you to enjoy;
Carnival of the Vanities, 23 October 2008 edition. This blog carnival focuses on excellent blog writing, regardless of topic. Did you know this blog carnival has been ongoing for six years now?
Carnival of Satire, for those of you who need to read a little snarkiness to start your weekend.
Carnival of Rants, for those of you who take snarkiness a little too far.
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- RT @PaW_sci: While on a quest to identify the earliest ancestor of domesticated horses, researchers discover there are no surviving truly #… 29 minutes ago
- RT @ABC: Take a snowy drive through New York City’s Central Park as a fourth nor’easter in a month hit the East Coast. https://t.co/t7gSvfW… 31 minutes ago
- RT @m_m_campbell: Blackbird singing in the dead of night. Take these blackest wings and learn to fly. Stunning: forbes.com/sites/grrlscie… #bi… 34 minutes ago
- RT @TheAlexKnapp: Fascinating history: forbes.com/sites/grrlscie… 34 minutes ago
- RT @CynthiaNixon: “When I announced yesterday that I’m running for gov, one of Cuomo’s top surrogates dismissed me as an “unqualified lesbi… 45 minutes ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…