Here’s the latest carnivalia for you to enjoy;
Carnival of the Vanities, 23 October 2008 edition. This blog carnival focuses on excellent blog writing, regardless of topic. Did you know this blog carnival has been ongoing for six years now?
Carnival of Satire, for those of you who need to read a little snarkiness to start your weekend.
Carnival of Rants, for those of you who take snarkiness a little too far.
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- RT @savebutterflies: What butterflies have you seen the most so far? 🦋 Don't forget to submit your sightings to our Big #ButterflyCount htt… 48 minutes ago
- RT @ParrotOfTheDay: #ParrotOTD 21 July: Brown lory (Chalcopsitta duivenbodei), New Guinea. Pic Jon Ayres flic.kr/p/hMu3wW https://t.… 49 minutes ago
- RT @kausikdatta22: Why Are Giant Pandas Black And White? | @GrrlScientist explains study that took on an enduring mystery. Great read. http… 1 hour ago
- RT @ParrotOfTheDay: Pair of golden-shouldered parrots (male R) on a termite mound #ParrotOTD. Jan Wegener vogelfotografien.de/update00001_ca… https://t… 1 hour ago
- RT @RoyalAlberta: Our ornithology team's red-feathered woodpecker research has made headlines in @audubonsociety, @newsweek & @Forbes! http… 1 hour ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…