Here’s the latest carnivalia for you to enjoy;
Carnival of the Vanities, 23 October 2008 edition. This blog carnival focuses on excellent blog writing, regardless of topic. Did you know this blog carnival has been ongoing for six years now?
Carnival of Satire, for those of you who need to read a little snarkiness to start your weekend.
Carnival of Rants, for those of you who take snarkiness a little too far.
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- WHOA! Man Shouting Racial Slurs Kills 2 Who Tried to Stop Him voanews.com/a/man-shouts-r… 21 minutes ago
- RT @AriFleischer: This is foolish, wrong & dumb. It's likely too dumb to be a crime. Maybe they didn't trust O Admin to set it up, but it s… 24 minutes ago
- Trump's 2018 budget has bad news for earthquake preparedness via @mic m.mic.com/articles/17820… 26 minutes ago
- Fentanyl is between 50 & 100 times more powerful than morphine, & its use seems to be on the rise in the US seeker.com/health/heres-w… 34 minutes ago
- "By 2050, a bad night’s rest could be almost twice as common as it is now" sciencemag.org/news/2017/05/s… 36 minutes ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…