Here’s the latest carnivalia for you to enjoy;
Carnival of the Vanities, 23 October 2008 edition. This blog carnival focuses on excellent blog writing, regardless of topic. Did you know this blog carnival has been ongoing for six years now?
Carnival of Satire, for those of you who need to read a little snarkiness to start your weekend.
Carnival of Rants, for those of you who take snarkiness a little too far.
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- RT @livingiceland: That is something else #Iceland #Myvatn #auroraborealis #godafoss twitter.com/VisitMyvatn/st… 14 minutes ago
- RT @Naturalthings9: Lapland, Finland https://t.co/ZCJIa4uEFF 16 minutes ago
- RT @northAdvALTA: Aurora Borealis seen from Pæskatun #photo taken by Rogelio Sànchez Albusac in the City of the Northern Lights #Alta @Visi… 16 minutes ago
- RT @AESErocks: Why people come from around the world to chase the aurora borealis in Yellowknife thestar.com/life/travel/20… via @torontostar 19 minutes ago
- RT @PeteAFB: From the darkness, light. Thule AB is usually too far north for the #Auroraborealis so when they’re visible it’s a reason to… 25 minutes ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…