Here’s the most recent carnivalia for you to read and enjoy;
Carnival of the Vanities, 16 October 2008 edition. This blog carnival, the grand dame of them all, focuses on the very best writing on any topic in the blogosphere.
Tangled Bank, 116th edition. This is the classic science and medicine blog carnival that has been ongoing for … erm, more than three years now.
I and the Bird, issue #86. This blog carnival focuses on wild birds and bird watching.
Festival of Frugality, 143rd edition. This is an extraordinarily large blog carnival filled with all sorts of ways to stretch your limited funds — and considering the current economic situation, we all can use some coaching on how to become more frugal.
Carnival of Satire, issue #106. If you like satire, especially political satire, you’ll love this blog carnival!
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- YAY PEOPLE! anerikkkans are master exterminators of #wildlife: looks like the South Selkirk mountain caribou herd m… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 17 minutes ago
- RT @kewgardens: Bamboos are considered to be the world’s fastest growing plants. Did you know that they can grow several feet in 24 hours,… 24 minutes ago
- YAY PEOPLE! more #EndangeredSpecies are on the way out in #Australia! #Aussie new claim to fame? it's the land of (… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 26 minutes ago
- RT @redpenblackpen: Well? You SHOULD be writing. https://t.co/1JsSaTXawN 1 hour ago
- Royal wives may save the monarchy but don't pretend they're role models smh.com.au/politics/feder… 3 hours ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…