Here’s the latest carnivalia in the blogosphere;
Carnival of Evolution, 15 October 2008 issue. This is a new blog carnival that focuses on evolution, and there’s a lot of material to read there.
And this link is late (my bad!), but better than never: the Carnival of Cities, 8 October 2008 edition. There’s plenty of material here to read and enjoy, especially for those of you who like to travel, even if it’s only vicariously.
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- if sharks killed as many humans each year as people kill sharks, the human overpopulation problem would begin ease… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 minutes ago
- whoa. lie much? twitter.com/mat/status/900… 11 minutes ago
- RT @mattmfm: Trump appears to be extremely agitated about his crowd size in Phoenix. It'd be shame if everyone retweeted to show his actu… 12 minutes ago
- why is it so hard to get out of bed in the morning? Drumpf Comes Unglued During Rally & Goes Full Racist In Phoenix politicususa.com/2017/08/22/tru… 15 minutes ago
- RT @DSA_Phoenix: We literally stood outside peacefully for 6 hours in 107 degrees without any incident until police tossed tear gas. 19 minutes ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…