Here’s the latest carnivalia in the blogosphere;
Carnival of Evolution, 15 October 2008 issue. This is a new blog carnival that focuses on evolution, and there’s a lot of material to read there.
And this link is late (my bad!), but better than never: the Carnival of Cities, 8 October 2008 edition. There’s plenty of material here to read and enjoy, especially for those of you who like to travel, even if it’s only vicariously.
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- well, duh! salmon aren’t cattle #salmon #fish idfg.idaho.gov/press/biologis… 4 hours ago
- RT @GrrlScientist: Scientists’ Colorful Quest To Discover How Parrots Became Green #genetics #biochemistry #birds #ornithology https://t.c… 5 hours ago
- oh gawd. really horrible news. wish it could have waited a couple weeks cuz i've not got time to deal with anything more in my life. 5 hours ago
- RT @ChloeAngyal: a grope twitter.com/hansmollman/st… 5 hours ago
- RT @portlandbirder: Further photos of the hybrid Mediterranean / Black-headed Gull at Radipole Lake yesterday. flickr.com/photos/gullsan… htt… 5 hours ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…