Here’s the latest carnivalia in the blogosphere;
Carnival of Evolution, 15 October 2008 issue. This is a new blog carnival that focuses on evolution, and there’s a lot of material to read there.
And this link is late (my bad!), but better than never: the Carnival of Cities, 8 October 2008 edition. There’s plenty of material here to read and enjoy, especially for those of you who like to travel, even if it’s only vicariously.
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- i'd say i am working for beer money, except that's wrong: i cannot even afford a fucking beer here in fucking norway 6 minutes ago
- RT @DarrenMcclenagh: When Chernobyl drove humans out, wildlife flourished | @GrrlScientist — Medium smar.ws/ckuDN #SmartNews- fas… 7 minutes ago
- nothing like a paycheck to rub your nose in how little value is placed on your work 8 minutes ago
- RT @ParrotOfTheDay: Fischer's lovebirds gather to drink during dry season, Tanzania #ParrotOTD. David Bygott flic.kr/p/7KXzvh https:… 10 minutes ago
- RT @bugdreams: Angry #birds: Crows form mobs that scold dangerous people. RT @GrrlScientist medium.com/@GrrlScientist… 10 minutes ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…