Tonight, you are all invited to NYC’s Apple Store (in Soho) for a free a “Pro Session” panel discussion with some of us ScienceBloggers, including me. This session will be a conversation about the convergence of science, technology, and culture and will discuss how blog writing is driving the global dialogue on scientific topics. We’ll talk about everything from global warming to science education and why science literacy is more important than ever.
What: Apple Pro Session panel with ScienceBloggers
Date: Tonight (Wednesday, 1 October 2008)
Time: 7 – 8pm ET
Location: 103 Prince Street [map].
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- strange policy position for a sexual predator to adopt twitter.com/green_football… 6 hours ago
- RT @BrianDunning: There is abundant scientific proof that this doesn't work; thus the only tenable defense is that it's religious education… 6 hours ago
- RT @EmmanuelMacron: À Bruxelles, unis avec nos alliés de @NATO. https://t.co/7nyaoI8hki 7 hours ago
- Drumpf & his goon squad are creative about the myriad different ways they damage society motherjones.com/politics/2017/… via @motherjones 7 hours ago
- RT @nypl: A book by a woman for every single day of the year: on.nypl.org/2r18A4y https://t.co/Y2JekQnhHf 7 hours ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…