The NYC millionth comment party has been scheduled! ScienceBlogs has rented out the top floor of the Delancey and will be providing pizza and a bar tab up to about $600 (drinks over that amount will not be covered) — FREE! The Delancey will be suspending their usual cover charge, just for us.
ScienceBlogs’ NYC area Millionth Comment party:
Date: Tuesday, 7 October 2008
Time: 7pm ET until ???
Location: the top floor of The Delancey Bar and Nightclub, 168 Delancey Street on Manhattan’s Lower East Side [map]
SciBling hosts: ME and some of my ScienceBlogs colleagues, PhysioProf and Jake Young, and a special guest appearance by my friend and former ScienceBlogs colleague, Carl Zimmer, who now writes his blog at Discover magazine. Also present will be some of the wonderful people who provide technical support for us at Seed Media Group: Ginny Hughes, Erin Johnson, and Logan Elsass.
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- indefensible. dogs are treated better than this man. twitter.com/thehill/status… 2 hours ago
- the happiest countries are from amerikkka. Most of the top 10 are social democracies, which “believe that what make… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- Japan’s throwaway housing culture, shaped by a once-urgent need to house growing numbers, makes no sense now that t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- RT @techinsider: This bike is a total body workout https://t.co/47WweOpTM3 2 hours ago
- RT @artinsociety: In June 1888, van Gogh caught a coach to the seaside town of Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer, passing these lavender fields, pai… 2 hours ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…