The NYC millionth comment party has been scheduled! ScienceBlogs has rented out the top floor of the Delancey and will be providing pizza and a bar tab up to about $600 (drinks over that amount will not be covered) — FREE! The Delancey will be suspending their usual cover charge, just for us.
ScienceBlogs’ NYC area Millionth Comment party:
Date: Tuesday, 7 October 2008
Time: 7pm ET until ???
Location: the top floor of The Delancey Bar and Nightclub, 168 Delancey Street on Manhattan’s Lower East Side [map]
SciBling hosts: ME and some of my ScienceBlogs colleagues, PhysioProf and Jake Young, and a special guest appearance by my friend and former ScienceBlogs colleague, Carl Zimmer, who now writes his blog at Discover magazine. Also present will be some of the wonderful people who provide technical support for us at Seed Media Group: Ginny Hughes, Erin Johnson, and Logan Elsass.
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- if sharks killed as many humans each year as people kill sharks, the human overpopulation problem would begin ease… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 minutes ago
- whoa. lie much? twitter.com/mat/status/900… 7 minutes ago
- RT @mattmfm: Trump appears to be extremely agitated about his crowd size in Phoenix. It'd be shame if everyone retweeted to show his actu… 8 minutes ago
- why is it so hard to get out of bed in the morning? Drumpf Comes Unglued During Rally & Goes Full Racist In Phoenix politicususa.com/2017/08/22/tru… 11 minutes ago
- RT @DSA_Phoenix: We literally stood outside peacefully for 6 hours in 107 degrees without any incident until police tossed tear gas. 15 minutes ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…