The NYC millionth comment party has FINALLY been scheduled! ScienceBlogs has rented out the top floor of the Delancey and will be providing pizza and a bar tab up to about $600 (drinks over that amount will not be covered) — FREE! The Delancey will be suspending their usual cover charge, just for us.
So here are the two ScienceBlogs/Seed Media Group Millionth Comment parties that I will be attending:
ScienceBlogs’ NYC-Boston area Millionth Comment party:
Date: Tuesday, 7 October 2008
Time: 7pm ET
Location: the top floor of The Delancey Bar and Nightclub, 168 Delancey Street on Manhattan’s Lower East Side [map]
SciBling hosts: ME!
ScienceBlogs’ Seattle area Millionth Comment party:
Date: Saturday, 27 September
Time: 4pm PT
Location: the upper mezzanine of Ozzie’s Roadhouse at 105 West Mercer Street in Seattle, which is near the Space Needle [map].
SciBling hosts: Sandy, Maria and Dave, and me!
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- RT @Slate: White House doctor discusses Trump’s “dried secretions” at press conference as nation vomits: slate.me/2DBmAZ7 https://t.… 2 hours ago
- "The sharp increase in methane emissions correlates closely with the U.S. fracking boom. Leaking and venting of unb… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- “Claiming under oath not to remember something that one actually remembers — as Nielsen did during Tuesday’s hearin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- RT @NRDC: As a candidate, Donald Trump promised to eliminate the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency “in almost every form.” As president,… 2 hours ago
- RT @LOLGOP: Good news, the doctor said, he's a perfectly healthy unfit, racist jerk. 2 hours ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…