The NYC millionth comment party has FINALLY been scheduled! ScienceBlogs has rented out the top floor of the Delancey and will be providing pizza and a bar tab up to about $600 (drinks over that amount will not be covered) — FREE! The Delancey will be suspending their usual cover charge, just for us.
So here are the two ScienceBlogs/Seed Media Group Millionth Comment parties that I will be attending:
ScienceBlogs’ NYC-Boston area Millionth Comment party:
Date: Tuesday, 7 October 2008
Time: 7pm ET
Location: the top floor of The Delancey Bar and Nightclub, 168 Delancey Street on Manhattan’s Lower East Side [map]
SciBling hosts: ME!
ScienceBlogs’ Seattle area Millionth Comment party:
Date: Saturday, 27 September
Time: 4pm PT
Location: the upper mezzanine of Ozzie’s Roadhouse at 105 West Mercer Street in Seattle, which is near the Space Needle [map].
SciBling hosts: Sandy, Maria and Dave, and me!
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- strange policy position for a sexual predator to adopt twitter.com/green_football… 6 hours ago
- RT @BrianDunning: There is abundant scientific proof that this doesn't work; thus the only tenable defense is that it's religious education… 6 hours ago
- RT @EmmanuelMacron: À Bruxelles, unis avec nos alliés de @NATO. https://t.co/7nyaoI8hki 7 hours ago
- Drumpf & his goon squad are creative about the myriad different ways they damage society motherjones.com/politics/2017/… via @motherjones 7 hours ago
- RT @nypl: A book by a woman for every single day of the year: on.nypl.org/2r18A4y https://t.co/Y2JekQnhHf 7 hours ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…