The NYC millionth comment party has FINALLY been scheduled! ScienceBlogs has rented out the top floor of the Delancey and will be providing pizza and a bar tab up to about $600 (drinks over that amount will not be covered) — FREE! The Delancey will be suspending their usual cover charge, just for us.
So here are the two ScienceBlogs/Seed Media Group Millionth Comment parties that I will be attending:
ScienceBlogs’ NYC-Boston area Millionth Comment party:
Date: Tuesday, 7 October 2008
Time: 7pm ET
Location: the top floor of The Delancey Bar and Nightclub, 168 Delancey Street on Manhattan’s Lower East Side [map]
SciBling hosts: ME!
ScienceBlogs’ Seattle area Millionth Comment party:
Date: Saturday, 27 September
Time: 4pm PT
Location: the upper mezzanine of Ozzie’s Roadhouse at 105 West Mercer Street in Seattle, which is near the Space Needle [map].
SciBling hosts: Sandy, Maria and Dave, and me!
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- “We frankly do not know whether the real figure is closer to 100,000 or 1,000,000” indonesians slaughtered 1965-66 independent.co.uk/news/world/asi… 3 hours ago
- RT @SbExpats: Long-Term Field Studies Explain Why These American Woodpeckers Are Communists | @GrrlScientist #birds #ornithology https://t.… 3 hours ago
- RT @GrrlScientist: Drone Research Shows Why Are Albatross Wings Are Black #birds #ornithology #drones #engineering forbes.com/sites/grrlscie…… 4 hours ago
- RT @BobOHara: Hey @realDonaldTrump, did you know California had communist woodpeckers eating your acorns? forbes.com/sites/grrlscie… @GrrlScie… 4 hours ago
- RT @StephStoneSF: Love this story from @GrrlScientist (+ our @bioGraphic video) about the soap-opera-worthy lives of acorn woodpeckers http… 5 hours ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…