The NYC millionth comment party has FINALLY been scheduled! ScienceBlogs has rented out the top floor of the Delancey and will be providing pizza and a bar tab up to about $600 (drinks over that amount will not be covered) — FREE! The Delancey will be suspending their usual cover charge, just for us.
So here are the two ScienceBlogs/Seed Media Group Millionth Comment parties that I will be attending:
ScienceBlogs’ NYC-Boston area Millionth Comment party:
Date: Tuesday, 7 October 2008
Time: 7pm ET
Location: the top floor of The Delancey Bar and Nightclub, 168 Delancey Street on Manhattan’s Lower East Side [map]
SciBling hosts: ME!
ScienceBlogs’ Seattle area Millionth Comment party:
Date: Saturday, 27 September
Time: 4pm PT
Location: the upper mezzanine of Ozzie’s Roadhouse at 105 West Mercer Street in Seattle, which is near the Space Needle [map].
SciBling hosts: Sandy, Maria and Dave, and me!
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- RT @kmt188: When we said "stop selling us", you said no. When we said "stop lynching us" you said no. When we said "stop killing our educ… 26 minutes ago
- RT @RealMuckmaker: This is a little girl that is caught up in the GOP money machine they have going on at our borders. Trump and Sessions a… 26 minutes ago
- RT @JohnFugelsang: You do realize that people of the future will have access to both the facts and the lying tweets of you and your lying m… 28 minutes ago
- RT @JonEHecht: Good comms work from the WH: Kelly: We need to do it for security, but the kids will be fine, don't worry. Trump: We're onl… 29 minutes ago
- RT @NHM_London: It's National Insect Week and we're celebrating these important critters. From flies to fleas, insects are the most diverse… 31 minutes ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…