My colleague, Tara, is feeling lonely. She asked all of us SciBlings if we would ask our readers whether any of you will be attending her Cedar Rapids/Iowa City area Millionth Comment Science Blogs Party? It’s going to happen tomorrow and she will be watching the film, A Flock of Dodos at 7pm in Kollros auditorium (Biology Building East, room 101). After the movie, she plans to retreat somewhere (location TBA) for drinks and discussion. Remember that the food and drinks are FREE — how can you pass that up?? Especially all you college peeps!
If you are going to attend, please leave a comment here or preferably on her blog so she knows to expect you!
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- oh yay! now i can watch all #GameOfThones7 episodes before i'm stuck waiting until 2018 to see how it all ends :/ vox.com/culture/2017/8… 4 hours ago
- in chicago, there is a strong relationship between the presence of trees & the absence of crime (reduction actually) atlasobscura.com/articles/chica… 4 hours ago
- RT @RuthHHopkins: Privilege is saving confederacy statues because they're 'historic' but bulldozing through ancient sacred sites & artifact… 4 hours ago
- RT @Kris_Sacrebleu: HEY #MAGA Can you tell me why trump would threaten CA's Nat'l Monuments, YET fight to SAVE CONFEDERATE MONUMENTS #Ch… 4 hours ago
- RT @EnjoyNature: #AuroraBorealis or #NorthernLights in #Alaska #Photography #Weather #Landscape #Lights #Travel #Outdoors #Aurora #Happine… 5 hours ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…