My colleague, Tara, is feeling lonely. She asked all of us SciBlings if we would ask our readers whether any of you will be attending her Cedar Rapids/Iowa City area Millionth Comment Science Blogs Party? It’s going to happen tomorrow and she will be watching the film, A Flock of Dodos at 7pm in Kollros auditorium (Biology Building East, room 101). After the movie, she plans to retreat somewhere (location TBA) for drinks and discussion. Remember that the food and drinks are FREE — how can you pass that up?? Especially all you college peeps!
If you are going to attend, please leave a comment here or preferably on her blog so she knows to expect you!
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- indefensible. dogs are treated better than this man. twitter.com/thehill/status… 2 hours ago
- the happiest countries are from amerikkka. Most of the top 10 are social democracies, which “believe that what make… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- Japan’s throwaway housing culture, shaped by a once-urgent need to house growing numbers, makes no sense now that t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- RT @techinsider: This bike is a total body workout https://t.co/47WweOpTM3 2 hours ago
- RT @artinsociety: In June 1888, van Gogh caught a coach to the seaside town of Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer, passing these lavender fields, pai… 2 hours ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…