My colleague, Tara, is feeling lonely. She asked all of us SciBlings if we would ask our readers whether any of you will be attending her Cedar Rapids/Iowa City area Millionth Comment Science Blogs Party? It’s going to happen tomorrow and she will be watching the film, A Flock of Dodos at 7pm in Kollros auditorium (Biology Building East, room 101). After the movie, she plans to retreat somewhere (location TBA) for drinks and discussion. Remember that the food and drinks are FREE — how can you pass that up?? Especially all you college peeps!
If you are going to attend, please leave a comment here or preferably on her blog so she knows to expect you!
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- do you know anyone who has eagerly waited for sunset & sundown for 2 months? 6 hours ago
- supposedly the days are getting shorter now. but it's still daylight here at midnight. sunset & sundown won't happen here for a month or so 6 hours ago
- RT @GrrlScientist: hi #NDTMeetScienceTwitter i study evolution & ecology of parrots of the south pacific ocean & share other people's resea… 6 hours ago
- RT @sohkamyung: TIL: pufferfish don't hold their breath when they puff up. From 2014 by @GrrlScientist medium.com/@GrrlScientist… 6 hours ago
- RT @scienmag: https://t.co/Oadzm7aB1c 6 hours ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…