My colleague, Tara, is feeling lonely. She asked all of us SciBlings if we would ask our readers whether any of you will be attending her Cedar Rapids/Iowa City area Millionth Comment Science Blogs Party? It’s going to happen tomorrow and she will be watching the film, A Flock of Dodos at 7pm in Kollros auditorium (Biology Building East, room 101). After the movie, she plans to retreat somewhere (location TBA) for drinks and discussion. Remember that the food and drinks are FREE — how can you pass that up?? Especially all you college peeps!
If you are going to attend, please leave a comment here or preferably on her blog so she knows to expect you!
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- RT @IBIS_journal: We've over 60 great #ornithology presentations at #BOU17TC 28-29 Nov ow.ly/uarF30gsF3O Follow live or catch up when… 1 hour ago
- RT @MoveOn: It's time to enroll! Do not wait! You must enroll by Dec. 15 for 2018 coverage. Sign up at HealthCare.gov. #GetCovered… 1 hour ago
- RT @GrrlScientist: I just published “The Mysterious Origin of the Wandering Eye | @GrrlScientist” medium.com/p/the-mysterio… 1 hour ago
- RT @m_m_campbell: #SixIncredibleThingsBeforeBreakfast It’s not easy being green. How parrots do it. Cool: forbes.com/sites/grrlscie… #birds by… 1 hour ago
- RT @GrrlScientist: completely unexpected: this piece was chosen as @Forbes @SciForbes editor's pick! thank you! #birds #ornithology #conse… 1 hour ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…