These blog carnivals are hot off the presses, just for you to enjoy;
Here’s my other favorite blog carnival, Carnival of the Vanities, the 18 September issue. This blog carnival is all about recognizing writing — excellent writing — in the blogosphere.
And here’s the latest issue of I and the Bird, issue #84: A Beginner’s Guide to Bird Blogs. The title of this carnival says it all!
Carnival of Cities, 17 September edition. This blog carnival is all about cities — whether you live in one or are visiting.
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- well, duh! salmon aren’t cattle #salmon #fish idfg.idaho.gov/press/biologis… 4 hours ago
- RT @GrrlScientist: Scientists’ Colorful Quest To Discover How Parrots Became Green #genetics #biochemistry #birds #ornithology https://t.c… 5 hours ago
- oh gawd. really horrible news. wish it could have waited a couple weeks cuz i've not got time to deal with anything more in my life. 5 hours ago
- RT @ChloeAngyal: a grope twitter.com/hansmollman/st… 5 hours ago
- RT @portlandbirder: Further photos of the hybrid Mediterranean / Black-headed Gull at Radipole Lake yesterday. flickr.com/photos/gullsan… htt… 5 hours ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…