These blog carnivals are hot off the presses, just for you to enjoy;
Here’s my other favorite blog carnival, Carnival of the Vanities, the 18 September issue. This blog carnival is all about recognizing writing — excellent writing — in the blogosphere.
And here’s the latest issue of I and the Bird, issue #84: A Beginner’s Guide to Bird Blogs. The title of this carnival says it all!
Carnival of Cities, 17 September edition. This blog carnival is all about cities — whether you live in one or are visiting.
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- i'd say i am working for beer money, except that's wrong: i cannot even afford a fucking beer here in fucking norway 9 minutes ago
- RT @DarrenMcclenagh: When Chernobyl drove humans out, wildlife flourished | @GrrlScientist — Medium smar.ws/ckuDN #SmartNews- fas… 11 minutes ago
- nothing like a paycheck to rub your nose in how little value is placed on your work 12 minutes ago
- RT @ParrotOfTheDay: Fischer's lovebirds gather to drink during dry season, Tanzania #ParrotOTD. David Bygott flic.kr/p/7KXzvh https:… 13 minutes ago
- RT @bugdreams: Angry #birds: Crows form mobs that scold dangerous people. RT @GrrlScientist medium.com/@GrrlScientist… 14 minutes ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…