These blog carnivals are hot off the presses, just for you to enjoy;
Here’s my other favorite blog carnival, Carnival of the Vanities, the 18 September issue. This blog carnival is all about recognizing writing — excellent writing — in the blogosphere.
And here’s the latest issue of I and the Bird, issue #84: A Beginner’s Guide to Bird Blogs. The title of this carnival says it all!
Carnival of Cities, 17 September edition. This blog carnival is all about cities — whether you live in one or are visiting.
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- if sharks killed as many humans each year as people kill sharks, the human overpopulation problem would begin ease… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 minutes ago
- whoa. lie much? twitter.com/mat/status/900… 12 minutes ago
- RT @mattmfm: Trump appears to be extremely agitated about his crowd size in Phoenix. It'd be shame if everyone retweeted to show his actu… 13 minutes ago
- why is it so hard to get out of bed in the morning? Drumpf Comes Unglued During Rally & Goes Full Racist In Phoenix politicususa.com/2017/08/22/tru… 16 minutes ago
- RT @DSA_Phoenix: We literally stood outside peacefully for 6 hours in 107 degrees without any incident until police tossed tear gas. 20 minutes ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…