Blog carnivals that have recently been published include;
The newest installment of one of my favorite blog carnivals, Tangled Bank, issue 114.
Here is a new one for me; Business Books blog carnival, the 17 September edition. I see this carnival includes mention of that incredibly stupid book, Rich Dad, Poor Dad .. grr!
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- RT @pewresearch: Voting is widely viewed as an essential right by Americans pewrsr.ch/2vQU2GX https://t.co/46UtlU90KI 1 hour ago
- wow. get with it, #Britain! #Marriage #Muslims #Hindu theconversation.com/english-marria… 2 hours ago
- powerful & sickening example of what a greedy, hate-filled party the rethuglicans have devolved into nymag.com/daily/intellig… 2 hours ago
- uh oh. is a showdown of the crazies in our near future? #NorthKorea bloomberg.com/news/articles/… 2 hours ago
- Drumpf’s New #EPA Nominee, Michael Dourson, self-published books lend insight into his thinking on #chemical risk slate.com/blogs/xx_facto… 2 hours ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…