Blog carnivals that have recently been published include;
The newest installment of one of my favorite blog carnivals, Tangled Bank, issue 114.
Here is a new one for me; Business Books blog carnival, the 17 September edition. I see this carnival includes mention of that incredibly stupid book, Rich Dad, Poor Dad .. grr!
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- so far, i've read FOUR WHOLE CHAPTERS in my book without even one interruption. so thanks to all my peeps who liste… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT @HaggardHawks: Koko the gorilla, who died this week aged 46, mastered more than 1000 words of modified American Sign Language. Once, whe… 4 hours ago
- after at least THREE WEEKS of scam/spam mobile calls ringing dozens of times each day & night, i figured out how to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT @ksieff: It is shockingly difficult for immigration attorneys to locate children separated from their parents at the border. Today I spo… 4 hours ago
- RT @wildbirdfund: Happy Friday! Here's our common #raven guest enjoying some solitude as he starts treatment for mild lead poisoning. He's… 4 hours ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…