Blog carnivals are a great way to see a wide variety of ideas and opinions on a variety of subjects. So here’s a few newly published blog carnivals for you to peruse;
Total Mind and Body Fitness, issue 67.
Review Bloggers Carnival, 27th edition. This blog carnival focuses on any sort of review, from product reviews to book reviews. I’ll bet you can guess which sort of thing I reviewed for this carnival ..
Carnival of Finance issue 21. This is a huge blog carnival, filled with all sorts of money advice.
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- RT @pewresearch: Voting is widely viewed as an essential right by Americans pewrsr.ch/2vQU2GX https://t.co/46UtlU90KI 1 hour ago
- wow. get with it, #Britain! #Marriage #Muslims #Hindu theconversation.com/english-marria… 2 hours ago
- powerful & sickening example of what a greedy, hate-filled party the rethuglicans have devolved into nymag.com/daily/intellig… 2 hours ago
- uh oh. is a showdown of the crazies in our near future? #NorthKorea bloomberg.com/news/articles/… 2 hours ago
- Drumpf’s New #EPA Nominee, Michael Dourson, self-published books lend insight into his thinking on #chemical risk slate.com/blogs/xx_facto… 2 hours ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…