Blog carnivals are a great way to see a wide variety of ideas and opinions on a variety of subjects. So here’s a few newly published blog carnivals for you to peruse;
Total Mind and Body Fitness, issue 67.
Review Bloggers Carnival, 27th edition. This blog carnival focuses on any sort of review, from product reviews to book reviews. I’ll bet you can guess which sort of thing I reviewed for this carnival ..
Carnival of Finance issue 21. This is a huge blog carnival, filled with all sorts of money advice.
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- how did so many actors overlook the fact that it has loooong been known that #WoodyAllen is a rapist & pedophile?… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 minutes ago
- RT @kewgardens: How could trees benefit farming systems in the Amazon? Explore the experiment hoping to revolutionise the way cattle farmer… 20 minutes ago
- but, DID THE BIRDS SURVIVE? doesn't sound like it! i think those scum-sucking shitholes should be named, publicly s… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 22 minutes ago
- RT @IBIS_journal: Does heavy metal exposure affect the condition of Whitethroat nestlings? ow.ly/ZShk30hK8AI #ornithology | Environ S… 26 minutes ago
- RT @t_buckley_nz: Please RT. I'm recruiting a postdoc to work on genomics of thermal performance in stick insects @brentjsinclair @MarsdenF… 27 minutes ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…