Here’s a blog carnival for you to enjoy;
Friday Ark, #208. This blog carnival is a great one for a rainy Friday (like this one in NYC), because it shows images of animals, all sorts of animals, for you to contemplate and enjoy!
Carnival of Food and Travel, issue #3. This is an eclectic mix of food and travel and food that oyu only eat while traveling.
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- but i'm soon gonna start another birdie piece that i hope will prove popular w parrot peeps, anyway 1 hour ago
- just finished a cute little birdie research piece that no one will read, alas. 1 hour ago
- RT @GrrlScientist: Pointy Wings, Pointy Eggs: Birds' Flight Abilities Influence Egg Shapes #birds #ornithology #oology #eggs https://t.co/9… 1 hour ago
- RT @PurePapua: #WestPapua I don't think the systematic slaughter of 500,000 Papuans for their political beliefs is persecution. More like a… 1 hour ago
- #TSA now becoming the #book police: “working out how to cause the greatest amount of inconvenience to the traveler” bookriot.com/2017/06/26/be-… 1 hour ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…