Here’s a (relatively) newly published blog carnival along with something interesting that you might enjoy;
Carnival of the Vanities, 4 September issue. This is the oldest of all the blog carnivals and was the inspiration for the massive number of them that are now posted.
London’s Lexicon, issue #15. Not exactly a blog carnival, but an ongoing internet photographic meme, nonetheless.
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- RT @EricLMitchell: Arabica Versus Robusta: Which #coffee Is Better For Birds? bit.ly/2o7atg7 9 minutes ago
- RT @_BTO: We're looking for a Research Ecologist to join our team - do you have what it takes? Applications close March 2nd! https://t.co/z… 10 minutes ago
- RT @GrrlScientist: will ireland lose an iconic bird forever? "the population of the highly endangered corn crake has declined for the third… 10 minutes ago
- RT @GrrlScientist: excuse me, @TSCommissioner, but i, a foreigner to #Australia, donated a significant amount of MY OWN FUNDS to this conse… 10 minutes ago
- RT @ParrotsGroup: excellent news! @neophema1's crowd funding campaign surpassed their goal! but don't let that stop you from adding more mo… 10 minutes ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…