Here’s a (relatively) newly published blog carnival along with something interesting that you might enjoy;
Carnival of the Vanities, 4 September issue. This is the oldest of all the blog carnivals and was the inspiration for the massive number of them that are now posted.
London’s Lexicon, issue #15. Not exactly a blog carnival, but an ongoing internet photographic meme, nonetheless.
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- RT @seattletimes: The debut gives Tilray, the first marijuana company to stage a successful IPO on a U.S. exchange, a valuation of approxim… 9 minutes ago
- RT @ForbesTech: Meet the invasive insect that is changing an entire forest bird community: on.forbes.com/6017DqWBN 21 minutes ago
- RT @ForbesTech: What makes parrots so intelligent? on.forbes.com/6017DUku3 27 minutes ago
- RT @JenLucPiquant: Parrots Use Chemistry And Physics To Create Brilliantly Colorful Plumage: "molecules create different colors based on ho… 29 minutes ago
- RT @ForbesScience: Why don't birds have teeth? on.forbes.com/6012DoMbq https://t.co/i0yW3vRE6o 31 minutes ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…