Some of these reciprocal links are late, but it’s better to be late than not at all, I suppose. Here’s some blog carnivals for you to enjoy while I am seeking out more London adventures to tell you about on my blog;
Carnival of Horses for September. This blog carnival focuses on the best horse-related blog entries that have been published in the previous month in the blogosphere.
Gene Genie, #34. This blog carnival links to essays about genetics for you to enjoy.
Medicine 2.0, #31. This blog carnival is about medicine and it has a lot of interesting links for you to explore!
Carnival of Evolution, the inaugural issue of this new blog carnival is available for you to enjoy!
Tangled Bank, #112. This issue is filled with science-y goodness for you to sink your mind into.
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- do you know anyone who has eagerly waited for sunset & sundown for 2 months? 6 hours ago
- supposedly the days are getting shorter now. but it's still daylight here at midnight. sunset & sundown won't happen here for a month or so 6 hours ago
- RT @GrrlScientist: hi #NDTMeetScienceTwitter i study evolution & ecology of parrots of the south pacific ocean & share other people's resea… 6 hours ago
- RT @sohkamyung: TIL: pufferfish don't hold their breath when they puff up. From 2014 by @GrrlScientist medium.com/@GrrlScientist… 6 hours ago
- RT @scienmag: https://t.co/Oadzm7aB1c 6 hours ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…