Here’s a few blog carnivals for you to read;
Tangled Bank, issue 111 — eleventy-one! I think that’s good luck in Hobbiton, right? Anyway, this blog carnival focuses on science, nature and medicine.
Carnival of the Vanities, 7 August 2008 issue. This is the original blog carnival, the first one in the whole wide world, and it links to the best writing in the blogosphere, regardless of topic.
Rants, the 6 August 2008 issue. You know you want to read it, yes you do!
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- what a wonderfully funny piece. especially needed during these troubling & serious times twitter.com/bookriot/statu… 3 hours ago
- I just published “Salmon + Salmon = Trout? | @GrrlScientist” medium.com/p/salmon-salmo… 3 hours ago
- RT @GrrlScientist: unusual role reversal: a tiny invasive insect is controlling the species composition & architecture of a forest bird com… 4 hours ago
- RT @manicdee: @ProPublica @GrrlScientist How the USA allowed a person with massive debts to Russian lenders to even sand for presidency bog… 4 hours ago
- RT @JustABrainThing: “Is Climate Change Causing The Mysterious Deaths of Africa’s Oldest Baobab Trees? | @GrrlScientist” @GrrlScientist htt… 4 hours ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…