Here’s a few blog carnivals for you to read;
Tangled Bank, issue 111 — eleventy-one! I think that’s good luck in Hobbiton, right? Anyway, this blog carnival focuses on science, nature and medicine.
Carnival of the Vanities, 7 August 2008 issue. This is the original blog carnival, the first one in the whole wide world, and it links to the best writing in the blogosphere, regardless of topic.
Rants, the 6 August 2008 issue. You know you want to read it, yes you do!
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- indefensible. dogs are treated better than this man. twitter.com/thehill/status… 3 hours ago
- the happiest countries are from amerikkka. Most of the top 10 are social democracies, which “believe that what make… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- Japan’s throwaway housing culture, shaped by a once-urgent need to house growing numbers, makes no sense now that t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- RT @techinsider: This bike is a total body workout https://t.co/47WweOpTM3 4 hours ago
- RT @artinsociety: In June 1888, van Gogh caught a coach to the seaside town of Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer, passing these lavender fields, pai… 4 hours ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…