ScienceBlog’s reader meet-up is in the process of being changed because of a very real and present threat of rain. An outdoors-only venue is definitely not a good idea if those who show up have to huddle under umbrellas or get soaked down to their underwear! The time and date remain unchanged but the location has been changed;
The new location: Social bar and lounge — look for us in the back room.
Date: Saturday, 9 August 2008
Seed Media is buying the first round of drinks so don’t be late!
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- oh yay! now i can watch all #GameOfThones7 episodes before i'm stuck waiting until 2018 to see how it all ends :/ vox.com/culture/2017/8… 4 hours ago
- in chicago, there is a strong relationship between the presence of trees & the absence of crime (reduction actually) atlasobscura.com/articles/chica… 4 hours ago
- RT @RuthHHopkins: Privilege is saving confederacy statues because they're 'historic' but bulldozing through ancient sacred sites & artifact… 4 hours ago
- RT @Kris_Sacrebleu: HEY #MAGA Can you tell me why trump would threaten CA's Nat'l Monuments, YET fight to SAVE CONFEDERATE MONUMENTS #Ch… 4 hours ago
- RT @EnjoyNature: #AuroraBorealis or #NorthernLights in #Alaska #Photography #Weather #Landscape #Lights #Travel #Outdoors #Aurora #Happine… 4 hours ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…