ScienceBlog’s reader meet-up is in the process of being changed because of a very real and present threat of rain. An outdoors-only venue is definitely not a good idea if those who show up have to huddle under umbrellas or get soaked down to their underwear! The time and date remain unchanged but the location has been changed;
The new location: Social bar and lounge — look for us in the back room.
Date: Saturday, 9 August 2008
Seed Media is buying the first round of drinks so don’t be late!
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- Drumpf’s immigrant crackdown has “triggered losses of more than $13 million in two California counties alone” risi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 minutes ago
- RT @natureprashant: Dark-sided Thrush (Zoothera marginata) Sattal, Uttarakhand March 2018 @orientbirdclub @Avibase @SanctuaryAsia @SaevusW… 9 minutes ago
- RT @VenetiaJane: Happiness can be as simple as watching a bumble bee snoozing in a daffodil. #InternationalDayOfHappiness #SpringEquinox #s… 11 minutes ago
- RT @GrrlScientist: Scotland’s Imperilled Red Squirrels Have An Unlikely Ally, via @aberdeenuni & Proceedings of the @RoyalSociety of London… 20 minutes ago
- RT @Birder_Justin: Amazing to see the Painted Spurfowl so well while we were in India’s Ranthambore NP 😁🇮🇳 @Avibase @orientbirdclub https:/… 25 minutes ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…