ScienceBlog’s reader meet-up is in the process of being changed because of a very real and present threat of rain. An outdoors-only venue is definitely not a good idea if those who show up have to huddle under umbrellas or get soaked down to their underwear! The time and date remain unchanged but the location has been changed;
The new location: Social bar and lounge — look for us in the back room.
Date: Saturday, 9 August 2008
Seed Media is buying the first round of drinks so don’t be late!
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- do you know anyone who has eagerly waited for sunset & sundown for 2 months? 6 hours ago
- supposedly the days are getting shorter now. but it's still daylight here at midnight. sunset & sundown won't happen here for a month or so 6 hours ago
- RT @GrrlScientist: hi #NDTMeetScienceTwitter i study evolution & ecology of parrots of the south pacific ocean & share other people's resea… 6 hours ago
- RT @sohkamyung: TIL: pufferfish don't hold their breath when they puff up. From 2014 by @GrrlScientist medium.com/@GrrlScientist… 6 hours ago
- RT @scienmag: https://t.co/Oadzm7aB1c 6 hours ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…