Here’s a couple blog carnivals that you will enjoy;
Carnival of the Godless, 3 August 2008 issue. This blog carnival deals with atheism and the joys of living a rational life.
Carnival of the Vanities, the 2 August 2008 issue. This blog carnival is the original blog carnival that inspired all the other blog carnivals, and it celebrates the best writing in the blogosphere, regardless of topic.
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- RT @Marilyn_Res: How do animals react to a total solar eclipse? on.forbes.com/60138v2mF by @GrrlScientist on @ForbesTech https://t.co/7RGBk… 27 minutes ago
- RT @TheOnion: Trump Boys Sadly Release Pet Alligator Into Lincoln Memorial Reflecting Pool trib.al/110EBD0 https://t.co/VyhExoBoLm 1 hour ago
- RT @RepublicanSwine: #TrumpResign Pence will have to go as well. As much as Trump is a degenerate, ignorant fraud, Pence is a calculatin… 1 hour ago
- RT @GrrlScientist: How Do Animals React To A Total Solar Eclipse? #citizenscience #birds #animals #wildlife #eclipse @calacademy https://t… 1 hour ago
- RT @DavidCayJ: As I've said before, one benefit of Trump in office is the resurgence of smart political humor, from cartoons to posters, fo… 1 hour ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…