Here are a few blog carnivals for you to read and enjoy;
Carnival of the Elitist Bastards, issue number three. This new blog carnival celebrates excessive arrogance and bare-knuckle commentary, where smart-assed brutes with swords for tongues receive their rightful acknowledgment.
All Things Eco blog carnival, issue number ten. This blog carnival focuses on providing information to others on living in an earth-friendly way.
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- Unlike other endangered species such as rhinos, the plight of the cycad has drawn relatively little attention economist.com/news/middle-ea… 1 hour ago
- RT @PENamerican: 1984: War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength. 2017: Pollution is purity. time.com/4990060/scott-… 1 hour ago
- RT @ChrisVanHollen: Remember this fact: The Republican budget cuts Medicare by $473 billion and Medicaid by over a trillion to give tax bre… 1 hour ago
- RT @ForbesTech: How do Darwin's finches respond so quickly to environmental changes? on.forbes.com/60118Lx4S https://t.co/L6VTSwXWPv 1 hour ago
- RT @bipontheradar: Bright blue tits make better mothers buff.ly/1TlU6Bu 1 hour ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…