Here is an incomplete list of blog carnivals that have recently been published for your reading pleasure;
Carnival of the Vanities, the 24 July edition. This is the original blog carnival which served to showcase excellent writing in the blogosphere, and thus, it has no topic beyond that.
I and the Bird, issue number 80. This blog carnival focuses on bird watching and bird identification, although some of us tempt them to stray into other, more interesting ornithological topics with our contributions.
Carnival of Education, issue 181. This blog carnival focuses on issues and topics associated with education.
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- RT @newsthump: NEWS! Fury as unemployed parents living off the state have ANOTHER baby bit.ly/2F8R5F2 https://t.co/ohM697rtSC 4 hours ago
- RT @YoniAshar: Amazing case report: pt overdosed on placebo pills, believing them to be drug. Admitted to hospital. Blood pressure was down… 4 hours ago
- RT @martinhewlett: @chrissiesmiles @LondonMarathon I learnt dressing as a @BumblebeeTrust bee may slow you down but the support you get fro… 4 hours ago
- RT @BumblebeeTrust: Are you photographing #bumblebees? We have a short guide to taking identifiable #bumblebee photographs which you may fi… 5 hours ago
- RT @royalsociety: Looking to write about research in an engaging, succinct way? Join our 1-day course: 9 May ow.ly/mykM3038rzO https:… 5 hours ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…