I DID IT! I made reservations for a hostel in London in the W1 post code (I hope it is not a high crime area) and the total cost for 10 nights is $288.16 (£146.00) and my roundtrip airfare is $700 on Air India.
My goal is to write essays and add images to my blog while I am there, so I hope that you Londoners add your favorite free wifi location to the map so I can use them when I am there!
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- RT @newsthump: NEWS! Fury as unemployed parents living off the state have ANOTHER baby bit.ly/2F8R5F2 https://t.co/ohM697rtSC 4 hours ago
- RT @YoniAshar: Amazing case report: pt overdosed on placebo pills, believing them to be drug. Admitted to hospital. Blood pressure was down… 4 hours ago
- RT @martinhewlett: @chrissiesmiles @LondonMarathon I learnt dressing as a @BumblebeeTrust bee may slow you down but the support you get fro… 4 hours ago
- RT @BumblebeeTrust: Are you photographing #bumblebees? We have a short guide to taking identifiable #bumblebee photographs which you may fi… 5 hours ago
- RT @royalsociety: Looking to write about research in an engaging, succinct way? Join our 1-day course: 9 May ow.ly/mykM3038rzO https:… 5 hours ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…