I DID IT! I made reservations for a hostel in London in the W1 post code (I hope it is not a high crime area) and the total cost for 10 nights is $288.16 (£146.00) and my roundtrip airfare is $700 on Air India.
My goal is to write essays and add images to my blog while I am there, so I hope that you Londoners add your favorite free wifi location to the map so I can use them when I am there!
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- RT @pewresearch: Voting is widely viewed as an essential right by Americans pewrsr.ch/2vQU2GX https://t.co/46UtlU90KI 1 hour ago
- wow. get with it, #Britain! #Marriage #Muslims #Hindu theconversation.com/english-marria… 2 hours ago
- powerful & sickening example of what a greedy, hate-filled party the rethuglicans have devolved into nymag.com/daily/intellig… 2 hours ago
- uh oh. is a showdown of the crazies in our near future? #NorthKorea bloomberg.com/news/articles/… 2 hours ago
- Drumpf’s New #EPA Nominee, Michael Dourson, self-published books lend insight into his thinking on #chemical risk slate.com/blogs/xx_facto… 2 hours ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…