I DID IT! I made reservations for a hostel in London in the W1 post code (I hope it is not a high crime area) and the total cost for 10 nights is $288.16 (£146.00) and my roundtrip airfare is $700 on Air India.
My goal is to write essays and add images to my blog while I am there, so I hope that you Londoners add your favorite free wifi location to the map so I can use them when I am there!
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- RT @JackDeTate: Fifty Shades of Black: These Bird Feathers Are The Darkest Never Seen by @GrrlScientist forbes.com/sites/grrlscie… via @fo… 5 minutes ago
- RT @christiehenry: The 10 Best Biology Books Of 2017 include some amazing titles from @PrincetonUPress & @ChicagoSciences- thanks @GrrlScie… 8 minutes ago
- RT @Chris_J_Kemp: My book is on the list! The 10 Best Biology Books Of 2017 via @forbes forbes.com/sites/grrlscie… 13 minutes ago
- RT @bobby_habig: The 10 best #biology books of 2017 by @GrrlScientist in @Forbes. Congratulations to @LeeDugatkin, R. Prum, A. Agrawal, @JL… 14 minutes ago
- RT @SciForbes: The 12 best books about birds and birding of 2017 #NationalBirdDay on.forbes.com/6017DJo6R https://t.co/F7sFNzbykC 17 minutes ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…