I DID IT! I made reservations for a hostel in London in the W1 post code (I hope it is not a high crime area) and the total cost for 10 nights is $288.16 (£146.00) and my roundtrip airfare is $700 on Air India.
My goal is to write essays and add images to my blog while I am there, so I hope that you Londoners add your favorite free wifi location to the map so I can use them when I am there!
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- RT @USFWS: Burrowing owl surfaces after the fire at San Pablo Bay National #WildlifeRefuge in California: bit.ly/2yOTOVz #MondayMo… 1 hour ago
- RT @LisPower1: Fox anchor: If we help the poor afford health care, what's their motivation to live a healthy lifestyle? ... seriously, he… 1 hour ago
- RT @paulkrugman: Who's clamoring for tax cuts? Not the people. Not even Republicans. Only the big money. nyti.ms/2kV2pzO 1 hour ago
- RT @SarahKnutie: Great piece by @GrrlScientist on Interesting #Galapagos work by Patty Parker! twitter.com/grrlscientist/… 1 hour ago
- RT @elehelp: Are you ready kids? @GrrlScientist describes a newly described fungus named after #SpongeBobSquarePants: https://t.co/imfBPJSB… 1 hour ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…