I have more news about the European Science Blogging Conference in London, England. First, we have an official logo (see left)! Second, I just learned that I will be a panelist with two Nature Network Science Blog writers! We will be discussing a topic that is near and dear to my heart; Science, Blogging and the Public. To do a good job as a panelist, I have some questions that I plan to ask you over the next week or so, and I will use your responses to write about those topics and seek more responses from you after I do that so I can refine my knowledge for this panel.
The first question; Do science blogs change your perceptions about science and scientists? How?
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- RT @planetepics: Otters holding hands is otterly sweet 😍 https://t.co/2HlxqlYy5o 1 hour ago
- RT @KingJames: U bum @StephenCurry30 already said he ain't going! So therefore ain't no invite. Going to White House was a great honor unti… 2 hours ago
- RT @goodreads: If you were transported to the setting of the book you're currently reading, where would you be? 2 hours ago
- RT @AsapSCIENCE: Ants. [@WrongHands1] https://t.co/gnW2pmp04N 2 hours ago
- RT @ABSCBNNews: @mikenavallo Cayetano: In war of all against all, everyone against the other, last man standing not at peace but a single p… 2 hours ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…