I have more news about the European Science Blogging Conference in London, England. First, we have an official logo (see left)! Second, I just learned that I will be a panelist with two Nature Network Science Blog writers! We will be discussing a topic that is near and dear to my heart; Science, Blogging and the Public. To do a good job as a panelist, I have some questions that I plan to ask you over the next week or so, and I will use your responses to write about those topics and seek more responses from you after I do that so I can refine my knowledge for this panel.
The first question; Do science blogs change your perceptions about science and scientists? How?
Search this site
the invisible scientist
- but i'm soon gonna start another birdie piece that i hope will prove popular w parrot peeps, anyway 59 minutes ago
- just finished a cute little birdie research piece that no one will read, alas. 1 hour ago
- RT @GrrlScientist: Pointy Wings, Pointy Eggs: Birds' Flight Abilities Influence Egg Shapes #birds #ornithology #oology #eggs https://t.co/9… 1 hour ago
- RT @PurePapua: #WestPapua I don't think the systematic slaughter of 500,000 Papuans for their political beliefs is persecution. More like a… 1 hour ago
- #TSA now becoming the #book police: “working out how to cause the greatest amount of inconvenience to the traveler” bookriot.com/2017/06/26/be-… 1 hour ago
Recent Blog Entries
Sue Ditmire on What's New In My Zoo… Lessons Learned from… on Berry Butts: Parasitized Black… AnnaMichelle on Harry Potter Theme Park in… Ruth on Lovebird Behavior: Nature or… Elwyn Richards on How Good is Your Vocabula…